How to Make A Bob Marley
There were two things I loved about Jamaica! First, the water is beautiful, and I couldn’t wait to jump in. Second, the Bob Marley drinks were amazing! After a couple Bob Marley drinks, we had to have the recipe! Our bartender shared the recipe with us! Check out How to Make a Bob Marley!
If you have a chance to go to Jamaica, run don’t walk! Our whole family loved it. We had great service the majority of the time and the excursions were amazing! Can’t wait to go back!
How to Make a Bob Marley
- 2 cups Ice
- 1 bottle Light Rum
- 1 bottle Strawberry Daiquiri mix
- 1 whole Fresh Mango, Chopped
- 1 bottle Sweet and sour mix
- 1 bottle Orange Curacao
- 1 bottle Blue Curacao
- 1 whole Lime, slice Optional
- Combine 1 oz light rum, 4 oz strawberry daiquiri mix and one cup of ice in a blender. Mix ingredients and pour into the glass.
- Combine the 3 oz chopped mango, 1/2 oz light Rum, 1/2 oz sweet and sour mix, 1/2 oz orange curaçao liqueur, and one cup of ice to blender. Blend and pour only half of the mixture into the same glass.
- Add ½ oz of blue curacao to your blender and blend. Pour into the glass.
- Add slice Lime to the side of the glass, Optional
Check out our favorite drinks on StockpilingMoms!
Fancy strawberry punch – This fancy strawberry punch is so delicious. It is light and refreshing and you can use any flavor sherbet that you desire.
Jack Frost Cocktail – This Jack Frost Cocktail is divine. It is the perfect festive adult beverage for any holiday party all winter long!
Mistletoe Margarita – This Mistletoe Margarita is absolutely perfect for the holidays! I fell in love with this beverage at my friend Kristie’s Cookies and Cocktails party. She said it was easy to make and tasted out of this world! I think it would be perfect for any holiday party.
Starbucks Iced Mocha – There is nothing more delicious to me than a Starbucks Iced Mocha! However, a visit to the coffee house is a special occasion splurge for me. So, we started making them at home!
Organic Lemonade – Have you ever thought about how to make Organic Lemonade. We love it so much! I started making it last fall. I love making it because I know what is in it. You can make it with traditional or organic lemons.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.