This Jack Frost Cocktail is divine. It is the perfect festive adult beverage for any holiday party all winter long! I enjoyed it at my friend Kristie’s Cookies and Cocktail party, but it would be perfect for any winter celebration or for New Year’s Eve.
With only five ingredients she made this cocktail easily. The festive blue color with the white rim on the glass was a really beautiful drink and so festive!
You can choose to blend it with ice or serve it over ice. She chose over ice, but you can choose. I personally think that it is best when made with malibu rum, but you can use any light rum that you prefer or have on hand.
I hope you enjoy this beautiful Jack Frost Cocktail! It is a party pleaser for sure!
Jack Frost Cocktail
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup malibu rum (or any light rum will do)
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut
- 1/2 cup Blue Curacao Liqueur
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes, sweetened
- In a shaker combine pineapple juice, Blue Curacao Liqueur, rum and cream of coconut. Shake vigorously.
- Pour a small amount of cream of coconut onto a plate and pour the coconut flakes into a bowl.
- Dip the cocktail glasses into the cream of coconut and then into the coconut flakes.
- Fill the glasses with ice and pour the mixture into the prepared cocktail glasses and serve immediately.
Easy Punch Recipes
Grinch Punch – Kids love this one! Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or Christmas
St. Patrick’s Day Punch – Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or Christmas
Margarita Punch – Best Easy Summer Punch
Hot Cranberry Punch – Perfect for Christmas
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.