We absolutely love this Jingle Juice Cocktail. It is the perfect drink for the holidays. We serve it every year at our Christmas Day dinner. We hope you will enjoy it as much as we do!
Garnish it with a salted sugar rim and some cranberries and you have the perfect festive cocktail that everyone will enjoy. We make this drink with Kentucky Mountain Moonshine, because you know, we are Kentuckians! You can use any brand of moonshine that you desire and if you don’t have moonshine feel free to substitute with vodka.
Combine in a pitcher and serve over ice. I always garnish my rim of my glass with sanding sugar and this year I used turbinado sugar and love the “gold” look that it provided. You can use a maraschino cherry and a slice of lime or fresh cranberries to make it even more festive.
This is a simple drink that tastes amazing. You can store the leftovers in the fridge. Just don’t add sprite to the pitcher as some people like more or less to taste. This is Kentucky Class Holiday beverage. We always serve these 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Weiners at holiday parties and on New Year’s Eve.
I hope you enjoy this Jingle Juice Cocktail as much as we do!
Jingle Juice Cocktail
- 1 Pitcher
- 2 cups cranberry moonshine (use traditional if you can't find cranberry) or sub vodka
- 2 cups cranberry cocktail juice
- 1 cup sweet and sour mix
- 3/4 cup Amaretto
- 2 cans sprite
- Combine all the ingredients except the sprite and mix well.
- Place 3 TBSP lime juice in a plate and dip the rims of your glasses in the juice.
- After dipping the rims coat them in sugar by dipping into a bowl filled with the sugar.
- Add ice to the glasses and fill glass 3/4 full.
- Top with sprite and garnish with cranberries or maraschino cherry and lime on a pick. You could use a sprig of rosemary too.
Easy Punch Recipes
Grinch Punch – Kids love this one! Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or Christmas
St. Patrick’s Day Punch – Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or Christmas
Margarita Punch – Best Easy Summer Punch
Hot Cranberry Punch – Perfect for Christmas
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.