This Slow Cooker Potato and Corn Chowder Freezer Meal recipe is so good! I prepared this meal in an afternoon when making 15 crockpot freezer meals for my family’s dinners.
With back-to-school activities in full swing, I wanted to make a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make for my family. This is the perfect plan to save both time and money in the kitchen.
So, I got busy creating recipes so I could take an afternoon and have meals ready to go for my family. This veggie crockpot soup recipe has been my favorite so far out of the slow cooker meals and will be added to my regular menu meals. I served the delicious Slow Cooker Potato and Corn Chowder Freezer Meal with a loaf of French bread.
It is a hearty recipe that really filled us up and is perfect for busy weeknights. It is a yummy vegetarian recipe that the whole family will love. I like to serve meatless meals at least once a week to help reduce our grocery budget. This is a great option for meatless meals.
Slow Cooker Potato and Corn Chowder Freezer Meal is so good and it’s an easy freeze slow cooker supper that everyone will love. My whole family loved this crockpot dinner meal, and they want me to make it again soon! Be sure to make this crockpot freezer meal, you will not be disappointed.
Slow Cooker Potato and Corn Chowder Freezer Meal
- 24 ounces red potato diced
- 1 package 16-ounce frozen corn
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6 cups chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Label freezer bag with cooking instructions and date.
- Gently mix together the potatoes, frozen corn, flour, thyme, oregano, garlic powder and onion powder in the freezer bag.
- Freeze until ready to use.
- Thaw in fridge over night.
- Dump bag into crockpot and add chicken broth then place lid on.
- Cook on low 8 hours.
- Add the butter and cream and stir well.
- Serve right away and enjoy!
More Posts You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.