Have you ever thought about how to make Organic Lemonade. We love it so much! I started making it last fall. I love making it because I know what is in it. You can make it with traditional or organic lemons. What I find is the organic lemons are smaller and it takes more to obtain the amount of juice that you want. They have a very clean taste though and I love making lemonade from them.
Organic LemonadePrint Recipe
- You will need 1 bag of organic lemons 10 - 12
- Sweetleaf Stevia or Sugar
- Filtered water
- To start be sure the lemons are at room temperature. If you keep them in the refrigerator allow them to sit over night so they are easier to juice.
- Roll the lemons on the counter with your hand before you juice.
- You can use a hand juicer however it is hard on your hands. We prefer an electric juicer. We purchased an attachment for our kitchen aid mixer and it works well.
- Juice your lemons
- Make sugar-water by boiling water with an equal amount of sugar (I have also used all natural maple syrup and that works really well too)
- For 1 gallon of lemonade use 2 cups sugar-water and 4 lemons
- Add lemon juice while sugar water is hot.
- If it tastes too sweet, add more water. If it tastes too sour, add more sugar-water. If it tastes too weak, add more lemon juice.
- If you have left over lemon juice freeze it into an ice-cube tray.
- Refrigerate and serve with ice and lemon slices for garnish, if desired.
- You can see the chart below for Sweetleaf Stevia if desired instead of sugar. If you use all natural maple syrup use desired for your preference.
3 Ingredient Beverage Recipes (Not organic)
Frozen Jingle Drinks – These Frozen Jingle Drinks taste amazing and you only need 3 items to make them! They are perfect for Christmas or Summer fun!
Peach Milkshake – In the summertime, I love having a refreshing Peach Milkshake. They are super easy to prepare and you can customize to suit your tastes.
Strawberry Banana Almond Smoothie – This Smoothie is a great way to start your morning or as an afternoon treat!
Creamy Banana Milk Shake – This delicious Creamy Banana Milk Shake recipe is so tasty and kid approved!
Vanilla Hot Chocolate – This recipe is perfect for all you vanilla everything lovers out there! My husband really loves vanilla so I created this recipe for him.
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.