Air Fryer Cinnamon Apple Chips are the perfect after school or weekend snack for the kids or the adults! These are so delicious! I honestly had an issue not eating them before putting them in the air fryer. They are good air fried or fresh. Either way, you are in for a snack everyone will love!
Air Fryer Cinnamon Apple Chips
Airfryer Cinnamon Apple Chips
- 1 apple, sliced thin horizontally
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the Airfryer to 380°
- Slice Apples very thin and horizontally. Place on a try or cooking sheet.
- Combine other ingredients in a small bowl
- Sprinkle the mixture over the top of the apples
- Place in a single layer in the airfryer
- Cook 4 minutes, flip apples, and cook an additional 4 minutes (Airfryers are so different so you may have to adjust your cooking time)
- Transfer to serving tray. I like them warm but be careful to let them cool down some before consuming.
SPM APPLE RECIPES
2 Ingredient Apple Cinnamon Roll Casserole – I will probably be making this casserole homemade when I have more time. It wouldn’t be that hard if you were prepared but this day I wasn’t. Going for easy today and this 2 Ingredient Apple Cinnamon Roll Casserole was the quick fix.
Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Apple – This delicious snack recipe is so easy to make and will help crush those afternoon cravings for sweets!
Slow Cooker Honey Pork Chops and Apples – This recipe is Paleo, Clean Eating and Gluten Free! Perfect for fall!
Apple-Rhubarb Crumble – This recipe is out of this world delicious! If you have never eaten or cooked Rhubarb before I highly suggest mixing it with apples! The flavor is amazing.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.