We have been quarantining with another family throughout this pandemic. At the last minute, the kids decided to all stay at our house. I can’t lie, I hadn’t been to the grocery so I threw this 2 Ingredient Apple Cinnamon Roll Casserole together. It is quick and easy and the kids loved it.
I will probably be making this casserole homemade when I have more time. It wouldn’t be that hard if you were prepared but this day I wasn’t. Going for easy today and this 2 Ingredient Apple Cinnamon Roll Casserole was the quick fix.
First, you just need 2 cans of cinnamon rolls and a can of Apple Pie filling. Duncan Hines Comstock Apple Pie Filling is my hands down favorite. Next, you cut your cinnamon rolls in fours. Then you pour a can of apple pie filling over the top. It is possible you may want to add another can of apples. We didn’t add an additional but there is certainly room for it. Place in the oven and when it is finished drizzle the cinnamon roll icing on the top.
2 Ingredient Apple Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- 1 21 oz can Duncan Hines Comstock Apple Pie Filling
- 2 can Grand Cinnamon Rolls
- Preheat oven 350°
- Cut Cinnamon Rolls in 4s.
- Place cinnamon roll pieces in a greased baking dish. I used a 13x9 this time. You can change that up.
- Open your can of apple pie filling and pour in to a bowl. Cut up the apples so they are small chunks rather than big slices. I did this with a fork then mixed it all together.
- Spoon apples over the cinnamon roll pieces. If you like more apples you can use an additional can.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until your cinnamon rolls are golden brown.
- Drizzle icing over warm casserole and serve!
StockpilingMoms Breakfast Casseroles
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.