I love this Beet Juice Cleansing Green Smoothie. It is my go-to when I feel like I need to detox. It is filled with minerals and vitamins! I like to drink my green smoothies from a glass canning jar or other tall glass.
You can add a lid and save the second one for an afternoon snack or the next day. This green smoothie is gluten free, and it is Paleo. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! You can even freeze green smoothies.
I love to freeze ingredients for my green smoothies! It saves me time and money!
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 2 Points
I hope you enjoy this Beet Juice Green Smoothie recipe.
Beet Juice Green Smoothie
- 1 whole ripe banana
- 2 cups frozen fruit (berries, mangoes, strawberries or pineapple)
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 cup beet juice
- 1 large handful fresh spinach
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Start your blender on the lowest setting and slowly crank it up as the smoothie starts to puree.
- Once you’re up to optimal speed, blend for about 2 minutes to get everything smooth.
Green Smoothie Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Disclosure: We are not providing medical advice, please consult your physician with any questions.