Do you love steak? My husband and boys love it! It seems like every time we go out someone’s steak is not cooked the correct temperature. With the cost of eating out, we have been cooking ours at home. This is when we researched, the degrees of a properly cooked steak!
The degrees of a properly cooked steak
- Rare steak – Cooked to 125° F or 25° C, this steak should have a cool red center.
- Medium Rare Steak – Cooked to 135° or 57° C, this steak should have a warm red center and be
- Medium Steak – Cooked to 145° F or 63° C, this steak should have a warm pink center.
- Medium Well Steak – Cooked to 150° F or 66° C, this steak should have a slightly pink center.
- Well Done Steak – Cooked to 160° F or 71° C, this steak should have very little to no pink.
I hope this helps with preparing your steaks! StockpilingMoms is a huge stockpile of information! Check out the other grilling recipes below!
StockpilingMoms Grilling Recipes
Hobo Foil Packet Dinner – I love that this is a complete dinner. You literally put all of your ingredients into the packet and cook either on the grill or over a campfire.
Coffee Marinated Steak – Regardless if you are a coffee fanatic or not you will fall in love with this easy grilling recipe. I think this is the the perfect grilling marinade!
Country Bob’s Marinade Grilled Steak – My hubby and I love Country Bob’s Sauce! This marinade is perfect for beef, pork, chicken and veggies.
Maui Burger -This would be a great “luau” food 🙂 It tastes so yummy! If you are looking for a delicious tasting burger that is a twist on the traditional burger give this a try.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.