Country Bob’s Marinade Grilled Steaks are perfect if you are grilling out for the 4th of July. My hubby and I love Country Bob’s Sauce and we don’t use anything else. This marinade is perfect for beef, pork, chicken and veggies.
To begin, I put the steaks in a ziploc bag and poured the marinade in. Set them in the fridge for 30 minutes and then they were ready to go! Next, I placed my steaks on the grill and they were done in no time. Depending on how you like your meat and the thickness will determine how long they need to stay on the grill.
Country Bob’s Marinade Grilled Steaks are so flavorful and easy to prepare on the grill. We hope you enjoy this easy grilling recipe as much as we do. It is one of go-to recipes for summer.
Country Bob's Marinade Grilled Steaks
- 4-6 whole Ribeye Steaks
- 1 bottle Country Bob's Marinade
- Place your steaks in a ziploc bag and pour Country Bob's Marinade in it.
- Lay your bag flat in your fridge for 30 minutes or longer.
- Pull steaks out of the bag and place on plate.
- Heat your grill.
- Place steaks on grill.
- Grill for 4-6 minutes then flip.
- Grill for another 4-6 minutes, or longer depending on how well you want your steak cooked.
- Take off grill onto a clean plate and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Country Bob’s Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.