Fresh Corn and Zucchini Sauté is absolutely amazing and refreshing side dish! If you are gardening and are overwhelmed with zucchini like everyone else, I know then you MUST try this recipe. You only need simple ingredients to make this delicious clean eating recipe.
You will need corn cut off the cob for this recipe. So, I made my corn on the cob using my slow cooker. Here are directions on how to do that How to make corn on the cob in the crockpot.
Next you heat some olive oil in a skillet and add in the onions. Once softened you add in corn, zucchini, salt and pepper and cook until tender. Add some cilantro, season to taste and it’s ready to serve! This wonderful side dish can be ready in 10 minutes.
Fresh Corn and Zucchini Sauté is an excellent Clean Eating recipe with few ingredients! Perfect for carb cycling! The corn gives you a starch when you need it most.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 2 Points
Fresh Corn and Zucchini Sauté
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 cups 3-4 ears cooked, cut off cob (you can use frozen too)
- 2-3 medium zucchini, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 bunch Fresh Cilantro, chopped finely
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add int he onions, stirring until softened, for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the corn, zucchini, salt and pepper and cook until zucchini is tender, 4-6 minutes.
- Add the cilantro and season to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
Clean Eating Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.