Make-Ahead Smoothie is a great idea for those early mornings! If you are short on time, you can mix it the night before and put it in a travel mug then grab it on your way out of the door in the morning. The blueberries are an antioxidant packed and the oats will provide your fiber! This will provide you energy that will last!
I love to freeze ingredients for my smoothies! It saves me time and money! Be sure to try this easy Make-Ahead Smoothie.
Can You Freeze a Banana?
Make-Ahead SmoothiePrint Recipe
- Calcium-rich plain Yogurt
- Frozen Strawberries
- Handful of Rolled Oats
- Splash of Milk can be skim, 1%, 2%, or whole
- Fill the blender with all the ingredients.
- Place a lid on the blender and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, puree the mixture.
- Drink right away or pour in your travel mug if your on the move.
Other Smoothie Recipes:
STOCKPILING MOMS POPULAR POSTS:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.