Gluten Free Homemade Bread
There is nothing better Gluten Free Homemade Bread 🙂 It is not often that you get fresh bread hot out of the oven when you are gluten free. Check out this recipe for this amazing bread made in the bread machine! I love how easy it is to prepare! You are going to fall in love with this delicious Gluten Free Homemade Bread recipe.
Gluten Free Homemade Bread Machine BreadPrint Recipe
- 1 cup sorghum flour
- 1 cup potato starch
- ½ cup millet flour
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 ¼ teaspoons salt
- 1 Packet of active dry yeast
- 1 ¼ cup warm water 110-115 degrees
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 large eggs beaten
- Use a whisk to mix together dry ingredients, then set aside.
- Pour liquid ingredients into bread machine. Then gently pour dry ingredients on top of liquid ingredients.
- I set my bread machine to an 80 minute Express Bake cycle. I think if you have a cycle that is closest to about an hour and a half, that should work.
- Check the dough a few times during the kneading cycle. Use a rubber spatula to scrape down the edges of the dough. The dough should be the consistency of muffin batter more than bread dough. You may need to add some sorghum flour or warm water if needed.
- When bread is finished, immediately release bread from pan and let cool on a wire rack. If you tap it, and it sounds hollow, it is done. Let cool completely before slicing.
- Slice and enjoy. If storing, slice bread, then separate each slice with a piece of wax paper and place in a freezer bag and freeze.
10 Gluten Free Freezer Meals
Crockpot Butternut Squash Chili (Reader Favorite)
Slow Cooker Honey Pork Chops and Apples (Melissa’s Favorite)
Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
Homemade Frozen Shredded Hash Browns (Easy Side Dish Recipe)
Crockpot 3 Ingredient Chicken & Sweet Potatoes (Reader Favorite)
Crockpot Chicken & Sweet Potato Stew (Melissa’s Favorite)
Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken
Gluten Free Desserts:
Gluten Free and Dairy Free German Chocolate Cake
GF Creamy Banana Pudding Recipe
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
This looks really easy and good:) Thanks
You are welcome! Enjoy!
I hope to get a bread machine this holiday, this recipe would be very handy!
For sure! Great Gift Idea!
Always looking for ways to make GF bread. Its pretty spendy otherwise.
I agree – it is a great money saver!
Thank you so much for your blog. This has been a life saver for us. I am the gluten intolerance, plus I have one child that is poor growth, another child that has learning disabilities and another that we are not sure yet. So doctors has suggested try this. It can be overwhelming at times. Again thank so much.
Thanks so much Kaye!
Lovely bread. I only had tapioca starch no potato. The nicest gluten free bread I’ve baked,
My husband couldn’t tell it was gluten free.
I had a gluten free setting on my bread machine which was 1hr 55 minutes and the bread was ever so slightly doughy 🙂
No bread machine can i make this without one
Do you mix the yeast into the dry ingredients or do you put it on top in a small well?
Also, do you use bread machine yeast, instant yeast or regular active yeast. Some people recommend activating the regular yeast in warm water first. What works for you?