Pomegranate Cupcakes are a gorgeous dessert for the holidays! I always get so many complements on them! Pomegranates are in season in December so it the perfect time to make this recipe. You can often find them for $1.25 or less and when matched with a coupon even lower.
Never eaten one? You can easily remove the pomegranate seeds with a wooden spoon so don’t let that concern you. I decided to make some cupcakes for the wonderful teachers at my children’s school. They loved them so much and wanted the recipe. So here it is!
You can also make your own Homemade Whipped Cream Cheese Icing when you make these cupcakes.
Be sure to give this recipe a try. I promise that when you make these cupcakes everyone will think you spent forever when in reality they are simple to prepare! I think the silver metallic cupcake liner really elevates the look too.
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 cream cheese frosting tub
- pomegranates seeds
- Mix cake mix according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 or what it states on package.
- Grease cupcake pan or line with liners.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 15 minutes or what it states on your package.
- Let cool on wire rack.
- Once cool ice with frosting.
- Then place pomegranates on top and serve.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
Meatloaf in a Muffin Tin
Crockpot Pizza Casserole
Crescent Pepperoni Roll Ups
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.