This Keto Philly CheeseSteak Sloppy Joes recipe is the easiest low carb recipe to make for a quick dinner! There are nights everyone gets home and I do not want to cook anything complicated. This is so easy and you can make these sloppy joes in less than 30 minutes.
My whole family loves these delicious Keto Philly CheeseSteak Sloppy Joes. The boys eat the sloppy joe mixture on buns but I just add a slice of provolone cheese and eat it with a fork. On busy nights when the kids have lots of extra curricular activities this is my go to dinner recipe. So next time you need a 30 minute or less dinner recipe be sure to try these Philly CheeseSteak Sloppy Joes, you will not be disappointed!
Keto Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy JoesPrint Recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- salt and black pepper to taste
- provolone cheese slices
- Add the butter to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the ground beef and cook 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add the onion and bell pepper and continue to cook 2-3 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Drain off any fat ans stir in the steak sauce and beef broth; Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until liquid is gone.
- To serve, place a scoop of the meat mixture onto a plate and top with cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Keto Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.