Strawberry Banana Bread is out of this world delicious! Adding strawberries to an already amazing banana bread recipe was a huge success. I love making banana bread when my bananas start to turn. Well on this particular day, I had some strawberries in the fridge and at the last second decided to slice them up and add to the recipe. I am so glad that I did! My husband and children loved the new recipe. Now they are excited for me to make this again very soon.
Did you know you can freeze bananas? That is a great tip for overripe bananas or bananas that you find on managers special.
Strawberry Banana Bread is delicious and perfect for breakfast or a treat!
Strawberry Banana Bread
- 3 or 4 ripe bananas smashed
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips optional
- 1½ cups of all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- With a wooden spoon, mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in.
- Add the flour, mix.
- Fold in the sliced strawberries.
- Pour mixture into a greased 4×8 inch loaf pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top if desired.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Cool on a rack.
- Remove from pan and slice to serve.
Amazing Bread Recipes:
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.