One of my favorite recipes is Green Beans Almondine! I was first introduced to this dish when I was a server at Boone Tavern Hotel in college. At the end of the dinner shift we always got to eat the vegetables that were left over, and it was a wonderful and light dish! A great alternative to canned greens beans and perfect fresh from the garden.
I love to serve it with Sour Cream and Bacon Crockpot Chicken. This recipe is naturally gluten free and Paleo. Green Beans Almondine is a simple but elegant side dish that tastes so good.
This recipe is included in our popular Beginner Keto Meal Plan.
Green Beans AlmondinePrint Recipe
- 1 and 1/2 lbs. green beans
- 4 oz. almonds sliced
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil or Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste I use Sea Salt
- Saute almonds in olive oil until lightly browned be careful to not burn.
- Steam green beans until tender.
- Toss with almonds and season with salt and pepper before serving.
Other recipes you may like:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.