Stockpile Spaghetti is a great dinner for those busy evening! With school, sports and activities this dinner helps feed us and keep all of us full. My boys love to help make this dinner and beg me to make garlic bread with it. You will not be disappointed in this hearty meal!
Stockpile Spaghetti is an amazing easy dinner dish!Print Recipe
- 1 jar Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 box spaghetti prepared
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion diced
- Heat skillet over medium heat, add onion and ground beef.
- Heat spaghetti sauce in pot over medium heat while cooking the beef.
- Once beef is browned, drain.
- Place ground beef on top of spagetti noodles.
- Then put sauce on top of the beef.
- Serve warm.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.