Berries n’ Cream Crescent Rolls are perfect for breakfast or brunch. They are simple to make with only 3 ingredients! If making for guests they will have no idea how easy these were to make. They will think you spent hours in the kitchen to make these scrumptious crescent rolls. They are out of this world and so easy to make! Perfect in the summertime with fresh berries!
These warm, scrumptious and melt in your mouth Berries n’ Cream Crescent Rolls pair nicely with Hot White Chocolate!
Berries n' Cream Crescent RollsPrint Recipe
- 1 pkg crescent rolls
- 1 cup strawberries raspberries or blackberries
- 8 tbsp cream cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out crescent rolls (8) and place 1 tbsp cream cheese on roll and smooth out.
- Next divide fruit evenly among the 8 crescent rolls.
- Gently roll up each crescent roll starting with the bigger end.
- Once rolled place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Place in oven and bake for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from sheet and serve right away.
Check out StockpilingMoms Favorite Muffin Recipes
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.