Shelley’s Pork Chop Dinner
We love Shelley’s Pork Chop Dinner. It is easy to prepare, and you are done from start to finish in less than 30 minutes! I love that! By marinating the pork chops overnight, they will be really tender.
After your pork chops are marinated you will cut your potatoes. Pour olive oil in the skillet and add your weber steak seasoning and then your potatoes. Next add some seasoning to the top of the potatoes. Cook your chops in a separate skillet or on the grill. Once it is close to being done cook your broccoli and then enjoy.
You can use Bone-In or Boneless, whichever you prefer. I like to serve it with Broccoli, but you could substitute any side dish. We often pick up Steam Fresh for free, so I normally choose one of those! Shelley’s Pork Chop Dinner is easy to prepare and perfect for busy weeknights!
Shelley's Pork Chop Dinner
- 1 pound Bone-In Pork Chops
- 1 bottle Lawry's Steak & Chop Marinade
- 1/2 pound Potatoes of your choice
- Olive Oil
- 1 bottle Weber - Chicago Steak Seasoning
- 1 package Steam Fresh Broccoli
- Place pork chops in Ziploc Bag with Lawry's Steak and Chop Marinade. I usually marinate the chops overnight.
- Cut Potatoes in Circular slices.
- Pour Olive Oil in to the bottom of the skillet.
- Add Weber-Chicago Steak Seasoning to the skillet and then add potatoes.
- Add Weber-Chicago Steak Seasoning to the top of the potatoes.
- Stir up the potatoes and then cover. Check on them and stir them up every couple minutes. Cook the potatoes until tender or about 15 minutes.
- While you are working on those taters start cooking those chops!! Put them on the grill or in the oven on 350 for 20 minutes or until done.
- After you take the pork chops off the grill heat your SteamFresh Broccoli.
- The Broccoli will be finished by the time you are ready to serve.
- Enjoy this quick and easy meal that is ready in 30 minutes!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
Crockpot Buffalo Dip
Chick-fil-A Lemonade Recipe
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
LOVE IT!! I bet both of those seasonings make this awesome!
This is a great 30 minute meal!