I am in love with this Gluten-Free Tuna Pasta Salad for a quick and easy lunch or dinner. What I love is that you could add veggies to this like peas or carrots or whatever you have in your fridge! You could even use shrimp or ham instead of Tuna. This is a light and easy dish that is perfect for a school lunch or a potluck. It is the perfect recipe for Lent.
Be sure to give this Gluten-Free Tuna Pasta Salad a try! It is a great meal to make with leftovers too!
Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Tuna Pasta Salad
- 16 oz. gluten-free rotini penne, elbow, or fusilli pasta
- 1/4 c gluten-free spicy brown mustard
- 1/3 c gluten-free casein-free mayonnaise
- 1/3 c dill pickle relish or finely diced dill pickles
- 1 c diced celery optional
- 2 5- oz. cans of tuna in spring water drained
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, mix together the condiments, pickle, and celery in a large bowl.
- Stir in the tuna fish.
- Add pasta to large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Serve hot or cold.
Gluten Free Recipes:
MOST POPULAR GLUTEN FREE TIPS:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Rachel is the mother of a son with Autism. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf diet. Please visit her blog to learn more.