My family loves Chicken Parmesan! It is one of our favorite things to have for a quick dinner. We were having company and thought making it into a casserole would be much easier to serve. Not only were we right about that, but it was also simply delicious! Chicken Parmesan Rotelle Casserole was a hit with everyone!
When you are making Chicken Parmesan Rotini Casserole, you can make it the easy way or the healthier way. We have an amazing recipe for Easy Freeze Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce! It is healthy and made with whole food ingredients. I created this recipe because I was looking for something to serve with spaghetti squash that was Whole30 compliant. Please feel free to substitute this is for the jar marinara. You can also use grilled chicken strips seasoned with Italian seasonings or salt and pepper.
Reasons why I use Just Bare Chicken Products!
- NO ANTIBIOTICS EVER
- NO ADDED HORMONES OR STEROIDS
- NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS, NO PRESERVATIVES
- 22g. OF PROTEIN PER SERVING
Chicken Parmesan Rotelle Casserole
- 1 box Rotini Pasta
- 1 jar Kroger® Tomato + Basil Pasta Sauce
- Italian Seasonings
- Garlic Powder
- 5 whole Just Bare Chicken Filets You can bread your own fresh chicken or use any type of chicken tender or filet.
- 1 Bag Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Bag Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- Prepare chicken filets according to package and then slice into strips or chunks.
- While preparing your chicken, boil your Rotini pasta. I cooked it a little less time than al dente.
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish or dish of choice.
- Mix slightly heated Kroger® Tomato + Basil Pasta Sauce or homemade sauce with your Rotini pasta.
- Layer in your casserole dish by adding Rotini mixture, chicken, thin layer of parmesan and mozzarella shredded cheese, and then lightly sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian Seasonings. I do not measure I just use my own judgement. Repeat!
- Bake uncovered for about 10-15 minutes. If you prefer the top to be crispy add a few minutes or turn your oven on broil. WATCH closely!!
Looking for other amazing recipes for dinner? Check these out!
Just Bare Chicken Parmesan – After a long day, this is so easy to throw together. We usually serve this with spaghetti but it’s also great as a sandwich, using garlic bread!
Italian Sausage Tomato Basil Rigatoni – This is an amazing pasta dish the whole family will love. Made with just a few high-quality ingredients this is a recipe that you can easily serve at a dinner party!
Low Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup – It is truly a comfort food for me. Anytime I can enjoy a rich and delicious soup that is low carb and gluten free that is a huge win/win. You can serve this soup with a salad and bread or crackers if you are not eating low carb.
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.