Monster Cookies are my FAVORITE! They are the everything cookie that everyone loves! Let the baking begin! Cookie time is here and what is better than a cookie that has it all. A little bit of chocolate, peanut butter, candies and oatmeal make up this wonderful cookie.
My boys absolutely love these. I love making this cookie for school parties and gatherings. I like to make Crockpot Apple Cider with these cookies.
What is nice about this cookie is that you can use whatever mix-in’s that you have on hand.
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 4 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a very large bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add the remaining ingredients in order, mixing well.
- Use an ice cream scoop to put on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.