Spinach and Mushroom Chicken
I love spinach, mushrooms and cheese! What better to top a piece of chicken with? I have no idea how I became such a vegetable lover! When I sent a picture of this to my mom she was like NOPE, but my son tried and thought it was great! This was a win at our house and has made it to the top of menu planning ideas. Check out this amazing Spinach and Mushroom Chicken today!
Everyone thinks cooking with vegetables has to be hard. I was part of that everyone but I started branching out and finding recipes we all love. When you can get your kids to eat vegetables, you are winning no matter what!
Spinach and Mushroom Chicken
- 4 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to around 1 inch or less.
- 1 8 ounce baby bella, sliced mushrooms
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 4 slices provolone cheese, halved
- 1 tsp. Weber Kick 'n Chicken Seasoning
- 1 stick butter
- 1 dash salt, to taste
- 1 dash pepper, to taste
- Pound each piece of chicken to 1 inch or less.
- Generously sprinkle Kick 'n Chicken seasoning over each side of the chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Brown chicken in skillet over medium high for 6 minutes. Approximately 3 minutes on each side. Feel free to add more seasoning.
- When finished, Place chicken in a greased baking pan.
- Add 1 tbsp of butter to same pan and sauté mushrooms. Cook mushrooms until soft. You can also add salt and pepper to taste.
- Then add spinach to pan of mushrooms and stir until wilted.
- Place 1 slice of cheese on each piece of chicken, then place mushrooms and spinach on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°.
This Spinach and Mushroom Chicken is one you will want to hold on to! The recipe everyone thinks you spent a ton of time on. Put this on your menu plan and your family will ask for it again!
Stockpiling Moms Best Recipes
Loaded Chicken and Potatoes Casserole – Pinned 1.2 million times to Pinterest! You will love this easy one dish meal.
Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes – Pinned 636,900 times to Pinterest! Hands down delicious! My husband asked for 2nds before he was done with his first plate.
Meatloaf in a Muffin Tin – Pinned 374,200 times to Pinterest! Love the portion control and quick cooking method with this recipe.
Crockpot Ranch Chicken – Pinned 327,100 times on Pinterest! A must try! Everyone loves this easy dinner recipe.
Crockpot Butter Ranch Chicken – Pinned 212,900 times to Pinterest! So moist and tasty. Everyone loves this easy recipe.
Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing – Pinned 134,000 times to Pinterest! Such a delicious one dish recipe.
Crockpot Steak Bites Recipe – Pinned 77,200 times on Pinterest! Kids and adults love this one! So easy to make!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.