Italian Sausage Tomato Basil Rigatoni is an amazing pasta dish the whole family will love. Made with just a few high-quality ingredients this is a recipe that you can easily serve at a dinner party!
This is an original recipe created by Shelley King of Stockpiling Moms. I love the addition of the fresh basil. You can kick it up a notch by adding some red pepper flakes. It really depends on if you family enjoys heat or not.
This dish is full of flavor and perfect on a cold winter night. I love how easy the Italian Sausage Tomato Basil Rigatoni comes together.
Italian Sausage Tomato Basil Rigatoni
- 2 Packages Johnsville Sweet Sausage, Sliced up
- 1 jar Tomato basil sauce
- 1 package Whole wheat rigatoni
- 2 ounces Sliced baby portabella mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Grated fresh parmesian
- 1 bunch Fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes, optional
- Grill or pan fry sausage until cooked through
- Slice sausage into half inch thick pieces
- Saute mushrooms until tender
- Heat sauce over medium to low heat
- Drain pasta and add desired amount of sauce
- Add mushrooms and sausage throughout pasta
- Garnish with fresh parmesian and two basil leaves
Posts You May Enjoy:
15 Slow Cooker Freezer Meals in 90 minutes – Pinned 61,900 times to Pinterest.
Gluten Free Menu at Cracker Barrel – Pinned 1,100 times to Pinterest.
Easy Slow Cooker A 1 Pot Roast Recipe – Pinned 13,700 times to Pinterest.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.