This Low-Fat Snickers Pie satisfies both of my cravings and also keeps me on track when it comes to my daily calorie and point intake. As a hard-core candy bar and ice cream fan it is always tough for me to eliminate them both completely from my diet when I am trying to drop some weight.
Weighing in at 3 Weight Watchers Points per serving it is rich enough to help my sweet tooth but light enough, so I don’t feel like I have overindulged. With the upcoming holiday parties this is a great treat to take and share with your friends and family and they will never know how easy it is to make or how low in fat and calories it is.
This pie is a great substitute for your favorite ice cream and candy bar treats. You can create variations with or without the peanut butter, perhaps even substituting with your favorite hazelnut spread or whipped honey spreads. Just always be sure to account for any changes in fat and calories within your daily point allowances.
Updated: Smart Points: 6 Points per serving
Low Fat Snickers Pie
- 1 package Reduced Fat Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 Cup Non Fat Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
- 1 box Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding Mix dry mix only
- 1 Tablespoon Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Non Fat Frozen Whipped Topping
- 1-2 Tablespoons Sugar Free Caramel Syrup for topping
- In a large bowl, heat frozen yogurt for 45 seconds on medium heat in microwave. Just until softened.
- Mix frozen yogurt, whipped topping and peanut butter together until well blended.
- Add in dry pudding mix and mix well.
- Pour mix into graham cracker crust and drizzle top with sugar free caramel syrup.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours prior to serving. Store leftovers in freezer and allow to thaw for 20-30 minutes prior to serving.
- Makes 8 servings at 3 Weight Watchers Points Each.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.