Broccoli Casserole is my favorite casserole recipe. This easy to make recipe was passed on from my mom. It is an easy side dish recipe that you make during the week. Of course, the Ritz crackers on the top make it yummy!
Give this Broccoli Casserole a try and it will soon be a family favorite like it is for us. We serve it during the week and on holidays too. It is one of the most requested recipes that I make for friends and family. With only 10 minutes of prep, I can have this in the oven and ready for dinner in 45 minutes.
Broccoli Casserole Recipe
- 2 package frozen chopped broccoli sold in a box
- 1/2 cup Hellman's mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 large slightly beaten eggs
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 2 Tablespoons minced onion
Cracker Crumb Mixture:
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Melt butter and mix crumbs in.
- Cook broccoli for 10 minutes in a little salted water, drain well. Mix all ingredients together, put in a buttered casserole. Top with Ritz cracker crumbs mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.