I was looking for a new Butterfinger dessert and found this recipe on Pinterest! My family loves peanut butter, and this recipe did not disappoint! If your family loves peanut butter, then you have to make them this Butterfinger Lush!
When I made this desert, I followed the recipe. Next time I prepare this, I will be using a pre-made Oreo crust. It would make this recipe much easier and easier on the pocket! I could not believe how much a package of Oreo Cookies were. WOW!
- 32 Oreo Cookies
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 c confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 c peanut butter
- 1 bag mini Butterfingers
- 1 16 oz Cool Whip, divided
- 1 5.9 oz instant chocolate pudding
- 2 c milk
- In a medium bowl, stir together crushed oreos and melted butter. Transfer to a 8x13-inch baking dish by pressing mixture firmly along the bottom. Then refrigerate.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese. Gradually add confectioners' sugar.
- Beat in the peanut butter, then fold in 1 cup of Cool Whip.
- Crush 6 mini butterfingers and fold them in to the peanut butter mixture.
- Spread Peanut butter mixture evenly over of the Oreo crust.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the pudding mix and milk together. Let it sit 2 minutes to thicken and then pour over the peanut butter layer.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip on top, then crush remaining butterfingers on top of the dessert.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Other Amazing Peanut Butter Recipes
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Doozy – My son is at it again! He loves the sandwich cookies at the bakeries and cookie places. He decided he wanted to make his own. These Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Doozy Cookies were delicious!
Soft and Creamy Peanut Butter Pie – When I saw this one in ALL Recipes magazine, I was excited! What attracted me to it the most is how easy it looked to make.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.