Caramel Monkey Bread
Caramel Monkey Bread combines my love of caramel and monkey bread, and is so delicious! I grew up having monkey bread as a treat. My mother would make it for special occasions and I loved the ooey goodness of the bread. I now loving making it for my family to enjoy. The great things is you only need 5 ingredients, which is my kind of recipe.
You can make this delicious treat for breakfast, brunch or dessert. It only takes about an hour to have it warm and ready. Perfect for those lazy Saturday mornings when you don’t have to be in a rush to get anywhere. Be sure to try Caramel Monkey Bread you will not be disappointed!
Caramel Monkey BreadPrint Recipe
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 cans refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease or spray 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in 1-gallon bag.
- Separate dough into biscuits; cut each in quarters (a pizza wheel works really well for this).
- Shake biscuit quarters in bag to coat; place in pan.
- Sprinkle any extra sugar mixture over biscuits.
- In 1-quart saucepan, bring butter and brown sugar to boiling over medium-high heat; boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Pour over biscuit quarters.
- Bake 30 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Turn upside down; pull apart to serve.
Breakfast Recipes you May Enjoy:
Breakfast Sausage Tortilla Cups
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.