Gluten Free Chicken with Rice & Mushrooms is one of my favorite one dish recipes! It is packed full of flavor and so easy to prepare. This is a dish that everyone will enjoy and is perfect for busy weeknights when you are on the go. Gluten Free Chicken with Rice & Mushrooms is a delicious one dish meal that the whole family will enjoy.
Gluten Free Chicken with Rice & Mushrooms
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 cup Green Giant® frozen sweet peas
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 can 18 oz Progresso Vegetable Classics creamy mushroom soup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In ungreased 2-quart baking dish, mix all ingredients except chicken and Parmesan cheese. Cover; bake 15 minutes. Uncover and stir rice mixture. Place chicken pieces on top of rice.
- Cover and bake about 30 minutes longer or until rice is tender and juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F). Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
GLUTEN FREE FREEZER MEALS
Crockpot Butternut Squash Chili (Reader Favorite)
Slow Cooker Honey Pork Chops and Apples (Melissa’s Favorite)
Homemade Frozen Shredded Hash Browns (Easy Side Dish Recipe)
Crockpot 3 Ingredient Chicken & Sweet Potatoes (Reader Favorite)
Crockpot Chicken & Sweet Potato Stew (Melissa’s Favorite)
IF YOU ARE NEW (OR EVEN EXPERIENCED) TO FREEZER COOKING YOU MAY ENJOY THESE POSTS:
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!