If you are looking for an easy way to prepare ribs in your crockpot, this Crockpot Ribs – No Fail, Fall Off the Bone Recipe is it! With only 3 ingredients you will never believe how easy this recipe is! In only 5 minutes you will prep your ribs and then let your slow cooker do the work. You will fall in love with the taste. The secret is the Coca-Cola classic! I have tried other brands and types of soft drinks and they do not compare.
- 1 whole slab of ribs we prefer pork
- 1 bottle country bobs all purpose sauce or any brand of BBQ sauce
- 1 can coca-cola
- 2 TBSP dry rub (any brand of your choice) salt and pepper, optional
- Rinse your slab of ribs with cold water and dry with a paper towel.
- Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper and dry rub if desired on both sides.
- Place ribs into crockpot on the side with the bone side touching the side of the pot.
- Pour 1/2 bottle of BBQ sauce on the ribs.
- Pour in a can of coca-cola into the bottom of the crockpot.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
- Enjoy these delicious fall off the bone ribs!
- After they are done you can remove from the crockpot and place on a pan. Pour remaining BBQ sauce over and broil for 5 minutes or until the sauce is bubbly.
- You can also double this recipe and place another slab on the other side of the slow cooker. Be sure to use an additional can of coca-cola and BBQ sauce.
We have used a variety of BBQ sauces and depending on what your family likes you can use whatever your family enjoys. I have made these with and without the dry rub and we do prefer them prepared with the dry rub but that is totally your choice!
After they are done you can remove from the crockpot and place on a baking sheet. Pour remaining BBQ sauce over and broil for 5 minutes or until the sauce is bubbly. This is optional but really provides a delicious BBQ flavor.
You can also double this recipe and place another slab on the other side of the slow cooker. Be sure to use an additional can of Coca-Cola and BBQ sauce. Trust us you will need to double this recipe! The ribs will be so popular that you will run out quickly.
Easy Freeze Slow Cooker Directions: Simply dump all your ingredients (except Coke) into a freezer bag. Freeze. When ready to cook thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Dump ingredients into the slow cooker and add coke – cook on low for 8 hours.
Recipes that we love to serve with Crockpot Ribs include Fresh Fruit Salad, Crockpot Cowboy Beans and Crockpot Blueberry Crisp. This recipe is perfect for Father’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day or July 4th.
Popular Crockpot Recipes
Be sure to check out this post –>100 Summer Slow Cooker Recipes
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!