Strawberry Banana Crepes are perfect for a healthy breakfast or brunch! I love how easy this recipe is. Plus, you can fill it with any type of fruit so it they are good for you too! I hope you enjoy them as much as we do. This recipe can easily be gluten free too if you use a gluten free Bisquick Mix.
My family loves to enjoy these for breakfast and also for dessert. They make for a light and delicious dessert option. Sometimes I add a little Nutella too. Regardless of what you fill them with you will enjoy this light and delicious treat.
Be sure to give these Strawberry Banana Crepes a try! You will be so happy that you did! Let me know what your favorite filling is!
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 to 3 whole bananas sliced
- 1 pint 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced, or 1 box (10 oz) frozen strawberries, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts - optional
- In small bowl, stir all crepe ingredients until blended. Grease 6- or 7-inch skillet with shortening or cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. For each crepe, pour 2 tablespoons batter into skillet; rotate skillet until batter covers bottom. Cook until golden brown. Gently loosen edge with metal spatula; turn and cook other side until golden brown. Stack crepes as you remove them from skillet, placing waxed paper between each. Keep crepes covered to prevent them from drying out.
- In chilled medium bowl, beat whipping cream and sugar with electric mixer on high speed until stiff. Spoon about 3 tablespoons whipped cream down center of each crepe; top with 4 or 5 banana slices. Roll up; top each crepe with whipped cream, strawberries and walnuts.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.