Easy Biscuits & Gravy
In my house we love to have brinner at least once a week. Biscuits and gravy are requested the most by all my boys 🙂 What I love about this recipe is you don’t need sausage or bacon drippings to make it. Only 6 ingredients needed and all six of them I have on hand at all times — milk, flour, butter, salt, pepper and poultry seasoning.
You can’t get better than biscuits and gravy! Pure southern comfort food. I hope you enjoy this easy version! It is great on busy mornings or week nights.
Easy Biscuits & GravyPrint Recipe
- For Gravy
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can biscuits prepared
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Sprinkle flour over melted butter and whisk together to form a paste.
- Allow this to cook for a minute.
- Pour in milk, all at once, whisking constantly.
- Add seasonings, whisking constantly.
- Allow the gravy to come to a boil, still whisking.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
- Serve over biscuits.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
Meatloaf in a Muffin Tin
Crockpot Pizza Casserole
Crescent Pepperoni Roll Ups
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
With the flour, should it be all purpose or self rising?
All purpose 🙂
This recipe was simple and tasted great!!!! Thank you
I appreciate this recipe so much! We always buy gravy packets especially because I don’t like pork and the day we have a can of biscuits I’m like there has to be a recipe to make gravy and I found it and it turned out beautiful! Thank you so much. 🙂