This Simple Truth Slow-Cooker Tex-Mex Chicken is so easy to prepare and is a delicious and easy dump meal. I like being able to prepare this as an easy freeze meal. My entire family loved this one! It is so easy to make with only 6 ingredients! Just toss the chicken with the taco seasoning and add to the slow cooker. Stir in vegetables and salsa and cover over with lid.
Simple Truth Slow Cooker Tex Mex Chicken:
This is a true dump and go-slow cooker recipe. Cook on low 6 to 8 hours (or on high 3 to 4 hours). Stir just before serving and top with shredded cheese. I choose chips or rice to serve it over for a complete meal everyone will love!
If you are looking for a simpler way to shop for organic and natural products check out the Simple Truth product line at Kroger. You will be surprised to see how many this product line offers. Kroger recently sent us some products to sample, and my son had a great time sampling. He loved the water coconut and apple chips! I enjoy that he is able to find organic snacks that he enjoys at affordable prices. You’ll find Simple Truth items throughout the store during your everyday shopping trips. Best of all this month you can save big with digital coupons on these products too!
If you want to prepare this as a freezer meal it is so easy to do! In a zip-loc bag add all ingredients except cheese. Freeze. When ready to cook thaw in the refrigerator overnight and place into the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours. This is an easy slow cooker supper the entire family will enjoy.
Simple Truth Slow Cooker Tex Mex Chicken
- 1 lb. Simple Truth Natural boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 2 Tbsp. 1/2 of 1-1/4-oz. pkg. Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 green and red pepper cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 1 Cup Simple Truth Organic Corn
- 1-1/2 Cups Simple Truth Organic Salsa
- 1 Cup Simple Truth Organic Finely Shredded Mexican Style Cheese
- Simple Truth Organic Brown Rice or Simple Truth Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- Toss Chicken with Taco Seasoning and add to slow cooker
- Stir in Salsa and Vegetables; cover with lid
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or 3-4 hours on high
- After you uncover stir contents together
- Serve over Simple Truth Organic Brown Rice or Simple Truth Organic Blue Corn Tortillas
- Top with Simple Truth Organic Finely Shredded Mexican Style Cheese
ZERO POINTS for CHICKEN MIXTURE ONLY on Freestyle with Weight Watchers
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% our own.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.