We are always looking for crazy new things to try at our house. Some of our greatest creations are made on Summer Break! Caleb and I saw this on tik tok and decided to give this Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich a try! We loved it but probably because we love Pop Tarts!
It is was so simple to make and you could change it up in so many ways! For this Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich we decided to do Cherry Pop Tarts, vanilla ice cream, and bead sprinkles. This was a perfect pairing! We are going to try Strawberry Pop Tarts, strawberry ice cream, and sprinkles next! The possibilities are endless!
Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1 Package Pop Tarts, any flavor
- 1 Carton Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Container Sprinkles, any kind
- Pick out your pop tarts and make sure they are not broken.
- Use a knife and cut a slice of ice cream out of the ice cream container. When you slice it with a knife it is easier to fit on the pop tart.
- Place the slice of ice cream on top of one poptart. Make sure you put it on the plain side and not the icing side.
- Then gently press the other pop tart on top.
- Carefully pick up the ice cream sandwich and shake sprinkles on each side.
- I then placed them in a plastic container and froze them a couple hours. You do not have to do this step. We did because the first one melted very quickly after making it.
- Enjoy!! They are amazing!
StockpilingMoms Ice Cream Recipes
Weight Watchers Ice Cream Sandwich – If you are looking for a delicious low point dessert, check out our Weight Watchers Ice Cream Sandwich! This simple recipe uses a few ready-made ingredients to give you a great little sweet treat.
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight – This recipe has been a family favorite for as long as I can remember. My Mom always made this for our family picnics and holiday parties. Once you make it everyone will request it for every event.
Patriotic Ice Cream Sandwich – This recipe is a family tradition at our July 4th celebration!
Eggo Wafflers Ice Cream Sandwiches – These are so tasty and an easy to make dessert. All you need is a package of Eggo Wafflers and some Breyers Ice Cream.
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.