We love these S’more cookies…I think I have said enough. I think we all know that this combination is going to be a “winner winner chicken dinner!” It really was, is, errr so the kids told me. Because s’mores are totally a kid thing. right? Not in this house! Especially with gooey chocolate and golden toasted marshmallows on top calling my husband’s name.
These S’more Cookies are the perfect camping treat or even better for indoor camping fun when you don’t want to or can’t have a fire! We hope you enjoy them as much as our kids did! The kids will love making them with you too!
Be sure to give these S’more Cookies a try! You will be thanking me later. Trust me they are amazing! Once I made them my kids ask for them all of the time. They make a great treat on a rainy day! I like to give them to my neighbors and attach the recipe card to them when I do. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup Mini marshmallows
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 10 whole graham crackers (or 1 cup)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- To make graham cracker crumbs, break large pieces of graham crackers into a blender, food processor or coffee grinder and blend- i puree mine into a powder so it is a flour consistency.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- In the bowl of a stand or hand mixer combine butter and sugars until smooth and fluffy.
- Mix in egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture to mixer a little bit at a time until just combined.
- Using a spatula fold in marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with additional chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Place back in oven and bake for an additional 2-3 minutes until marshmallows are toasted golden brown.
Chocolate Crinkles – One of my favorites.
How the Grinch Stole Christmas Cookie Crinkles – Perfect for parties.
Nutter Butter Snowmen Cookies – Kids love these.
Sprinkled Up Cookies – Love these and so easy to make.
Grinch Cookies – Perfect for parties.
M & M’s Chocolate Chip Cookie – My son’s favorite.
Monster Cookies – My favorite.
Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies – Perfect for Christmas.
If you are looking for a no bake version, check out these!
Melissa is a football and soccer mom who has been married to her best friend for 24 years. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
O…yum…looks very good can’t wait to try sometime…
These sound great, I’ll be making these!!!
I’ve been thinking about what to bake this weekend… just found my recipe. Thanks!
My kids will love these. I am also going to look at the Smores Nacho recipe. thx