This delicious recipe for Pioneer Woman Chocolate Pie is so good you may eat the whole thing! I did let my family have a couple slices, but I must admit I ate way more than them. It was good and I could not stop!
This is a great recipe for a potluck or baby shower. You can serve it with whipped cream or make Homemade Whipped Cream yourself. Be sure to try Pioneer Woman Chocolate Pie recipe, you will not be disappointed! This Copycat version of the Pioneer Woman Chocolate Pie is simply delicious!
Pioneer Woman Chocolate PiePrint Recipe
- 1 whole pie crust (homemade or store bought) Baked And Cooled
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups whole milk
- 4 large whole egg yolks
- 6 1/2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped finely
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Whipped Cream - optional
- Combine the sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a medium saucepan; Stir or whisk together.
- Pour in milk and egg yolks, and whisk together.
- Stir over medium heat until the mixture just barely comes to a boil and becomes thick, about 6-8 minutes (maybe less, maybe more; just watch it!).
- The second it starts to bubble and thicken (note: It should be thick like pudding!) remove it from the heat.
- Add the chocolate, vanilla, and butter, and stir until everything is beautifully combined.
- Pour the pudding into the pie crust (if there is extra, spoon it into small dishes) and place in the fridge to chill for 4 hours uncovered.
- Cut into slices and serve with whipped cream!
More Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy:
3 Ingredient Cookie and Treat Recipes
3 Ingredient Chocolate Fudge – You can’t get any easier than 3 ingredient chocolate fudge! This is the easiest recipe I have ever seen before for Chocolate Fudge and it doesn’t require a candy thermometer.
Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies – Three ingredient peanut butter cookies are my go to cookie recipe for an easy peanut butter cookie.
White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cookies – White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cookies are yummy! Made with only 3 ingredients in these low fat cookies that are perfect for the holidays.
Cocoa Marshmallow Treats – Cocoa Marshmallow Treats are such a fun and an inventive way to make a kid friendly dessert!
Mallow Treat Bars – This is a great kid-friendly recipe that kids of all ages can assist in making.
Gluten Free Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats – This Gluten Free Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats recipe is amazing and so easy to prepare! They taste so good that you can’t tell they are gluten free.
Frozen Graham Cracker Treats – These Frozen Graham Cracker Treats are perfect for summer. I made these easy dessert treats in less than ten minutes.
Holiday Menu Ideas:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.