Made from Scratch Brownies recipe is dessert goodness that tastes amazing! One day my hubby was craving my homemade brownies and he was adamant that he did not want store bought, so how could I refuse what he wanted. We all know how those cravings can be!
I love making these brownies because it is quite easy, and they sure do taste delicious! Plus, they are so much better than all the additives in a store box. Plus, I love that you can switch the mix up by adding chocolate morsels, broken up pieces of Reese’s Cups (which I did in this batch) or peanut butter. The possibilities are endless. Be sure to give Made from Scratch Brownies recipe a try, you will not be disappointed!
Made from Scratch Brownies is the most delicious brownie recipe I have ever had! Be sure to try it soon.
Made From Scratch Brownies
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter melted, then cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Sift together all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Melt butter and set aside to cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, beat two eggs with the vanilla.
- Add in and gently stir dry ingredients.
- Pour the melted butter into brownie mixture and mix until just incorporated.
- Spread batter in a prepared greased 8-inch square pan and bake for 20-22 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool on baking rack.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Brownie Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.