Loaded Tater Tot Cups
We have brought a new appetizer to our game day! These Loaded Tater Tot Cups are a winner! One of the things I love about them is portion control. I love to enjoy appetizers but sometimes I go a little overboard! My will power is lacking in this department.
These are the perfect game day snack, party appetizer, or even a side dish! You can mix up your fillings and add whatever you would like, Next time, I am planning on adding some buffalo or BBQ chicken!
Loaded Tater Tot Cups
- 1 bag Tater Tots
- 1 TBSP LongHorn Seasoning or seasoning of your choice
- 1 pkg Bacon
- 1 bag Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1 bag Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 container Sour Cream
- 1 TBSP chives
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Fill each muffin cup with 5 tater tots.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the muffin tin and use a shot glass or something similar to press tater tots into a potato cup. You may have to twist the glass.
- Sprinkle with LongHorn Seasoning and place back in the oven for an additional 15 minutes.
- Add shredded mozzarella cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, and top with bacon.
- Place back in the oven to melt. I use the broiler a lot to do this. It is fast but you really have to watch it!
- Let them cool for a couple minutes and then top with sour cream.
- Add chives if you choose.
Check out other amazing Stockpiling Moms recipes!
Loaded Buffalo Chicken Tots – The greatest thing about this recipe is you can change it up! You can use grilled, rotisserie, or crunchy chicken. They all are delicious!
Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms – I love seafood! These seafood stuffed mushrooms were a huge hit at our house!
Philly Cheese Sliders – These taste AMAZING! They are an easy appetizer recipe to make and let me tell you they are nothing short of delicious.
Chicken Parmesan Rotelle Casserole – My family loves Chicken Parmesan! It is one of our favorite things to have for a quick dinner.
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.