Loaded Buffalo Chicken Tots
My kids love Tater Tots! They always ask for them when we make game day food. It seems like we have game day a lot! We are huge sports fans! If you are looking for an app for your game day party, this is it! This recipe is easy and fairly quick to fix. You will be sure to score with this Loaded Buffalo Chicken Tots Recipe!
The greatest thing about this recipe is you can change it up! You can use grilled, rotisserie, or crunchy chicken. They all are delicious! The thing I get overruled on at our house is Blue Cheese. I have some ranch loving people that live here. If you notice, there are no exact measurements for this recipe. You decide how much and what you would like to top your tots with. The recipe and picture are one portion.
Loaded Buffalo Chicken Tots Recipe
Loaded Buffalo Chicken Tots
- 4 whole Just Bare Chicken Strips Or your choice of chicken
- 1 bag Tater Tots
- 1 bottle Sweet Baby Rays Buffalo Sauce
- 1 bottle Ranch or Blue Cheese
- 1 package Kroger Shredded Queso Cheese
- 1 package Shredded Mild Cheddar
- 1 package Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Cook and crumble Bacon or you can use bagged real bacon bits.
- Prepare Just Bare Chicken Strips according to the directions.
- Prepare Tater Tots according to directions.
- When the chicken strips are finished cut in bite sized pieces.
- Add buffalo sauce and chicken bites to a container with lid.
- Shake until completely covered.
- Top Tater tots with queso shredded cheese, shredded mild cheddar, bacon, and buffalo chicken bites.
- Place in oven until everything is melted.
- Top with ranch or blue cheese!
Check out these other game day favorites!
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe– There is nothing better than Buffalo Chicken Dip for game night or any night. It is so easy to prepare and can easily be turned into dinner served with tortillas.
Baked Chicken Wings – Baked Chicken Wings are so easy to make! They are lower in fat too because they are baked not fried! We love to make these when we are having a party or watching games!
Frisch’s Big Boy Pizza Recipe– This is a spin on the Traditional Frisch’s Big Boy Sandwich that you will soon fall in love with. If you love the Frisch’s Big Boy and Frisch’s Tartar Sauce you are going to love this pizza recipe!
Funeral Rolls – Funeral Rolls taste AMAZING! They are an easy appetizer recipe to make and let me tell you they are nothing to mourn about.
Cheesy Potato Skins – Cheesy Potato Skins are the perfect appetizer for any party! Potato Skins are a great way to kick off any meal and easy to prepare.
Warm Bean Dip– Warm Bean Dip is a great appetizer recipe for parties or sitting around watching football! My kids, hubby and I loved this meatless dip.
Spinach Dip Recipe – Spinach Dip is always a huge hit at my family gatherings. I love to make this dip because it is super easy and I can serve it with tortilla chips or sourdough bread pieces.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.