This Homemade Nutella is simple to make and costs less than buying it at the store! I couldn’t believe how amazing this easy recipe turned out.
The taste of this homemade version is really yummy. My boys love for me to make cookies with nutella and put it on their toast. When making this recipe the aroma from toasting the nuts will fill your house and make it smell wonderful!
There is no reason to buy store bought when you can make your own Homemade Nutella. Trust me and give this easy recipe a try. It is one of my favorite make at home recipes to try.
You could use your homemade to make these nutella stuffed peanut butter cookies these nutella peanut butter cookies or these mini no bake nutella cheesecakes.
- 2 cups 8 ounces blanched hazelnuts
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread the hazelnuts out on a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until dark brown about, 12 to 15 minutes (Watch them because they can burn easily).
- Transfer the hazelnuts to food processor or blender.
- Process the hazelnuts in a food processor until their oil is released and they form a smooth, loose paste, about 5 minutes, scraping down the bowl often.
- Add the powdered sugar, cocoa powder, hazelnut or coconut oil, vanilla extract and salt and process until fully incorporated, scraping the bowl as needed; takes about 3-5 minutes.
- The mixture will start to resemble the consistency of peanut butter.
- Transfer the spread to a jar or container with an airtight lid.
- Store it in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- Makes 12 oz
Be sure to check out these other amazing recipes:
Frozen Yogurt Covered Strawberries
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
Why is there a ? For the amounts of salt and cocoa? Do you know the amounts?
Fixed that! Thanks!
This is a great recipe, will be giving it a try with my daughter for sure.
Oh my goodness, YUM! My daughter is nuts (pun intended) about Nutella. This would be fun to do together. Thanks for the share!!
You are my new hero! I knew there had to be a way to make this at home! This would be perfect to link up to my Create It Thursday post…it’s live now!
My children (and I) absolutely love Nutella. I’m so happy to find a way to make it for my family. Thanks for sharing at Inspire Us Thursday.
I am inviting you to share this with Show Your Stuff:
Homemade Nutella, what a great idea and a great recipe. Thanks for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and hope you are having a great weekend!
Ummm, yumm!!!! I would love to make this but I know it would be gone in 24 hours!! 🙂 I’m featuring this on MMM
This is an amazing recipe! LOVE it!