This delicious recipe for Pan Seared Brussels Sprouts is a new favorite in my house! It is so easy and takes less than ten minutes to prepare.
All you need is three simple ingredients of coconut oil, Brussels sprouts and black pepper for seasoning if desired. If you are starting this year by wanting to eat clean and/or gluten free, then this side dish is a must try for you! It is also low carb and Keto Friendly too!
Be sure to give this scrumptious low carb recipe for Pan Seared Brussels Sprouts a try, you will not be disappointed! I love to serve it with fish and cauliflower rice. It makes for a delicious low carb dinner.
Pan Seared Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb fresh brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 3 Tbsp raw organic coconut oil or Kerrygold butter
- 1/4 tsp black pepper for seasoning, if desired
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat with the coconut oil in it.
- Add in the brussel sprouts with flat side down.
- Sear for 3-4 minutes, then stir.
- Add black pepper at this time if using.
- Scoop brussels sprouts onto serving bowl.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Gluten Free Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.