Homemade Meatballs and Spaghetti is divine and so easy to make! I know a lot of you out there think making homemade meatballs is time consuming and hard. But it isn’t, not with this recipe! You could even prepare the meatballs ahead of time and flash freeze or place in the fridge. I made my meatballs in the afternoon while all my boys were at school. Making it easier when preparing dinner that night. Do not fret though, because it does not take long to make them.
Best part for me, I usually have on hand all the ingredients in my kitchen. Since I stockpile most of the ingredients I have either in my pantry or my stockpile room. I have also used Pasta Sauce from a jar instead of making homemade and it tastes just as great!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Homemade Meatballs and Spaghetti
- 2 cans 10-3/4 ounces each condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2-2/3 cups water
- 1 can 12 ounces, tomato paste
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Pinch pepper
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large pot combine all sauce ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, then turn down to medium heat, cover and simmer 40 minutes.
- While sauce is simmering make meatballs.
- Place all meatball ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Carefully place meatballs in sauce and simmer for another 45-50 minutes.
- Serve over spaghetti.
Main Dish Recipes
Popular StockpilingMoms Posts
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.