Gluten-Free Morning Glory Muffins are a great way to start your morning! You will also love how you can sneak in a few carrots and almonds! I hope you enjoy this gluten free, casein free version as much as I do! It is also low in sugar. I love being able to send my family off with a healthy breakfast treat!
Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Morning Glory Muffins
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- 3/4 tsp konjac powder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 medium carrots shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spritz 24 muffin cups with cooking spray. Place a paper liner in each.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, coconut oil, almond milk, and vanilla on medium for 1 minute.
- Add flour, brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Beat until just combined, but don't overmix!
- Add carrots, coconut, raisins and the almonds.
- Spoon batter into liners, filling each about half-full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire racks.
Gluten-Free Morning Glory Muffins aren’t the only gluten free recipe on Stockpilingmoms! Check out the ones below.
Gluten Free Desserts
GLUTEN FREE FREEZER MEALS
Crockpot Butternut Squash Chili (Reader Favorite)
Slow Cooker Honey Pork Chops and Apples (Melissa’s Favorite)
Homemade Frozen Shredded Hash Browns (Easy Side Dish Recipe)
Crockpot 3 Ingredient Chicken & Sweet Potatoes (Reader Favorite)
Crockpot Chicken & Sweet Potato Stew (Melissa’s Favorite)
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Rachel is the mother of a son with Autism. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf diet. Please visit her blog to learn more.