This Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Meatball Pesto Pizza is a great recipe for a busy night. It is easy to prepare and tastes great. I love the pesto sauce! It is a new spin on pizza if you are tired of marinara sauce!
We love to make our own Pesto for this recipe too but of course you can use store bought as well! Be sure to give this tasty recipe a try. This meatball pesto pizza has an amazing flavor and is perfect for a busy weeknight.
My teenager and husband love it because it is hearty and flavorful. If you love pesto you are going to fall in love with this recipe. Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Meatball Pesto Pizza makes for a delicious meal, and you can serve it with a nice salad.
Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Meatball Pesto Pizza
- 2 Udi's Gluten-Free Pizza Crusts find in frozen foods section
- 10 gluten-free casein-free pre-cooked meatballs
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1 cup Tofutti Better Than Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted peppers optional
- Pre-cook meatballs (if not already cooked).
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Cut the meatballs in half.
- Top the pizza crusts with the pesto by spreading it all over crusts.
- Add ricotta cheese, roasted peppers (if using), and the meatballs.
- Bake at 475 degrees until crust is golden brown; approx. 15-18 minutes.
Gluten Free Desserts:
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Rachel is the mother of a son with Autism. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf diet. Please visit her blog to learn more.