Cheesy Mushroom Pepper Wrap
I have been trying to eat better for meals and for snacks. This Cheesy Mushroom Pepper Wrap can be used for either. Mushrooms are one of my favorite things. Since I can’t eat red meat, I often turn to mushrooms for Fajitas, burgers, and such. I really get tired of eating the same things over and over, so I created something for me!
You can do quick and easy, or you can chop your fresh vegetables. I purchased the Baby Bella Mushrooms pre-sliced and used a frozen bag of Kroger brand 3 Pepper and Onion mix. This summer when I am growing my own vegetables, I will have plenty recipes to use them in. This Cheesy Mushroom Pepper Wrap is delicious!
When you are preparing, choose how you want to cook your tortilla. I personally like them soft, so I wrap mine and bake in the oven at 425° until slightly brown. If you like your tortillas crisp you can put the tortilla in the oven and flip until brown on each side. Then add mushrooms, peppers, and smoked provolone cheese to the tortilla and wrap.
Cheesy Mushroom Pepper WrapPrint Recipe
- 1 Small container of Baby Bella Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Bag Frozen 3 pepper and onion mix You can also use fresh vegetables. When I buy the frozen, I just take out what I want and put the rest back in the freezer.
- 1 Slice Smoked provolone cheese
- 1 Tortilla OLE Xtreme Wellness! High fiber
- McCormick's Montreal Steak Seasoning, optional
- Olive Oil or Butter
- In a large skillet over medium heat melt butter or add olive oil. I did not measure, I just added a small amount of butter. Stir in mushrooms.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste, or a couple shakes of McCormick's Montreal Steak Seasoning. Saute until mushrooms are tender.
- Add 3 pepper and onion blend, stir occasionally until blend is hot.
- Add this blend to an OLE Xtreme Wellness! High fiber tortilla.
- Top with one slice of Smoked Provolone Cheese.
- Wrap and Bake in the oven at 425° until slightly brown.
Check out other Stockpiling Moms Recipes!
Spinach and Mushroom Chicken – I love spinach, mushrooms and cheese! What better to top a piece of chicken with? I have no idea how I became such a vegetable lover!
Meatloaf in a Muffin Tin – Instead of using a loaf pan use a muffin tin! It cuts your baking time down to only 20 minutes (bake at 400 degrees) AND best of all it is perfect for portion control!
Strawberries and Sprite Cake – Are you looking for an easy dessert that is delicious? My mom made this Strawberries and Sprite Cake for Easter, and it was a hit!
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake – This dessert only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.