A reader of ours was telling me about this amazing pasta dish she made. She then sent me this BW3 Parmesan Garlic Chicken Pasta. She didn’t want to be named but I appreciate the new recipe! We love it! Very rarely do the guys in my house finish leftovers but there was nothing left of this when I cleaned out my frig on Sunday!
This BW3 Garlic Parm Chicken Pasta recipe is made with a 12-ounce bottle of Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Wing Sauce, and it is wonderful! This is really easy to throw together and it has turned out perfect every time!
BW3 Parmesan Garlic Chicken PastaPrint Recipe
- 12 oz Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Wing Sauce
- 1.5-2 lbs Boneless Chicken Breast
- Garlic Powder
- 1 c Milk
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 bag Kroger® Shredded Italian Style Cheese
- 16 ounce Pasta, any type We use Rotini Pasta a lot!
- Place chicken in the crockpot.
- Lightly Coat the top of the chicken with Garlic Powder.
- Pour entire bottle of Parmesan Garlic Sauce over the chicken.
- Then fill bottle with milk and pour in the crockpot.
- Add Cream cheese on top.
- Add Shredded Italian Style Cheese and stir.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Take out chicken and shred with forks and place back in the crockpot and mix.
- Cook pasta according to package, pour pasta in the crockpot, and mix everything together.
Stockpiling Moms Pasta Dishes
One of the best ways to stretch your food when groceries are low is to use pasta as the main part of a meal. This easy Instant Pot Parmesan Pasta recipe is one that is fast, delicious, and cheap.
Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake is my family’s favorite. It is so easy to prepare and perfect for busy nights. I have even prepped it the night before and heated it up. Ready in less than 30 minutes!
Here are 10 Pasta Salad Recipes that are perfect for summer barbecues or potlucks! When I am in a bind and need a quick and easy side dish, my go to is always a pasta salad.
Taco Cheesy Pasta recipe is an easy 30-minute meal for the whole family! My boys loved this pasta an each had more helpings.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.