Country Bob’s Grilled Pork Chops are my all time favorite grilling recipe to make for dinner! We love Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce in our home.
We put it on everything from burgers, steak, chicken, and we love to dip our French fries in it too. It has a tangy flavor and we think of it as a cross between Heinz-57 and A-1 sauce.
This recipe is so easy to prepare and perfect for busy summer nights. We keep a stockpile of pork chops on hand so we can make these after a long day at the pool. The sauce makes them so good. If you want you can use any other BBQ sauce that you have on hand.
Country Bob’s Grilled Pork Chops are so moist and taste delicious!
Country Bob's Grilled Pork Chops
- 4-6 whole boneless pork chops sliced thin
- 1/2 cup Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place pork chops on grill and close lid.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Flip pork chops over and brush sauce over pork chop.
- Close grill lid and cook 3-4 minutes.
- Flip pork chops over and brush pork chops generously with sauce.
- Close lid and cook for 4 minutes.
- Take off grill and let sit for 2 minutes then serve.
Country Bob’s Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.