Baked Bananas with Honey and Cinnamon
Baked Bananas with Honey and Cinnamon are perfect for a small breakfast, snack, or dessert. They are so simple to prepare and good for you too! If you want you can even turn this recipe into an amazing dessert by adding a scoop of ice cream! This recipe is naturally gluten free and Paleo too!
Did you know you can Freeze Bananas? It is a great way to extend the life of the banana when you find them on managers special or they are over ripe.
If you have never baked a banana you are really missing out. I love the natural sweetness of Baked Bananas with Honey and Cinnamon. It is simple to make and tastes delicious.
Baked Bananas with Honey and CinnamonPrint Recipe
- 1 ripe Banana peeled and sliced lengthwise
- Lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey
- Ground cinnamon
- Line toaster oven tray with nonstick aluminum foil. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly brush banana halves with lemon juice. Place cut sides up on toaster tray.
- Spoon honey over banana halves and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Topping Ideas: peppermint chocolate, pumpkin spice & marshmallows, dried cranberries & dark chocolate, dried cranberries, chocolate syrup & pecans/walnuts, peanut butter & chocolate chips, chocolate chips, graham cracker crumble & marshmallows, peanut butter & jam, variety of chocolate candy bars chopped, honey & peanut butter, honey & lime.
Other recipes you may like:
Weight Watchers Peanut Butter/Cool Whip Treat – Only 1 Point
Sour Cream and Bacon Crockpot Chicken
Crock Pot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
Simple but yummy is great for a fast kid’s dessert! Thanks for posting!
OMGosh! This looks so yummy! My son loves bananas and I’m trying to get my daughter to eat them more. We’re going to try this tomorrow night. Thanks for sharing!!
I am going to try this as a holiday treat for my preschool class for 3 year olds!
This looks really good! Love trying new recipes…going to have to add this one to my list!
Another yummy recipes…I keep printing and trying new recipes. IV tried the banana over a open fire and added choc. chips but this seems easy and better.
oh my!! Just made this today, and boy are they delicious!! I wrapped some up in a homemade tortilla with nutella! DELISHHHHHHHHHH! Thank you for sharing this recipe!