Paula Deen’s Magical Peanut Butter Cookies are so good! This is a naturally gluten free and lower calorie cookie! Perfect to make for anyone who is watching their sugar intake or calories.
My boys LOVE peanut butter cookies! I cannot keep them in my house or even on the kitchen counter on the cooling racks 😉 This is a really simple recipe and tastes so good! Perfect for holiday’s or any day! I must admit that I like to sneak a few off the cooling rack too!
This is one of my favorite gluten free cookies! You can even add a Hershey kiss in the middle when it comes out of the oven for an alternative treat (not low carb though).
Be sure to give this Paula Deen’s Magical Peanut Butter Cookies recipe a try. I always double the recipe because it is such a family favorite.
Magical Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 1 cup baking sugar replacement recommended: Swerve, Monk Fruit, Splenda or you can use granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a large baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, 1 cup sugar replacement, the egg, and vanilla, and stir well with a spoon.
- Roll the dough into balls the size of walnuts.
- Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet.
- With a fork, dipped in sugar replacement to prevent sticking, press a crisscross design on each cookie - this is optional and I don't always do this.
- Bake for 12 minutes, remove from the oven, and sprinkle the cookies with some of the remaining sugar replacement.
- Cool slightly before removing from pan.
OUR FAVORITE PAULA DEEN RECIPES:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.